Tops KF Series Small Electric Motor Water Pump / 0.75hp Peripheral
A) Enamel technique: clean, healthy, environmental, prevent from
B) Plating shaft with enameled wire 100% copper wire
C) Pump has peripheral impeller containing numerous radial blades
on its edge.
D) Completely processed shaft by CNC precision automatic lathe
imported from Japan, the surface will be more smooth, and dimension
will be more precise
E) With thermal overload protector
KF series pump with peripheral impeller are able to offer high
pressure in relation to comparatively low powers and which have
particularly steady operating curves.
For the correct functioning of the pump,use to pump clean water, or
non-aggressive liquids only,without sand or other solid impurities.
They are qualified in domestic fitting,to increase the system
pressure in aqueducts and for automatic water distribution by auto
calve tanks and by hydrosphere units.
- Liquid temperature up to 60℃
- Ambient temperature up to 40℃
- Total suction lift up to 9m
- Continuous duty
- Pump Body:Cast Iron
- Pump Cover:Cast Iron / Brass
- Mechanical Seal: Carbon / Ceramic / Stainless Steel
- Single Phase
- Heavy Duty Continuous Work
- Motor Housing:Aluminum
- Shaft:Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel
- Insulation:Class B / Class F
- Protection:IP44 / IP 54
- Cooling: External Ventilation
Guarantee for one year from shipped on board date.During the
guarantee period,our company will provide the free easy-damaged
spare part for problems caused by our quality of production or raw
material,except the damageable spare parts caused by customer's
incorrect man-made operation.After expiration,our company provides
cost spare parts for maintenance.
1. Q: What’s the MOQ?
A: Trial sample order is ok.
2. Q: Are you factory or trading company?
A: We are manufacturer.
3. Q: Can you accept to use our logo?
A: Yes, we can do OEM for you.
4. Q: How can I get the pump?
A: Usually we suggest express for samples, if the volume reaches
1m³, the sea way will be better.
5. Q: What’s the warranty period?
A: 1 year.